We know you are down & you aren’t feeling so well about your body! No worries, you are doing great, your baby is here & everything will be fine, just be patient. The best way to get back in shape is with a combination of healthy eating and exercise. .
PS: Don’t consider doing any exercise until at least 6 weeks after birth (12 weeks if you’ve had a caesarean).
- Start with some gentle 20-30 mins walking
- Never skip breakfast & always aim for a high protein one.
- Aim for 20 squats per day, then 40, then 60, and keep going up!
- Snack on fruits & vegetables! Your body needs them and they will make you full for longer
- Do basic body weight sit-ups as much as you can .
- Try to minimize eating out.
- Grill it, bake it, steam it, but don’t fry it!
- Avoid sweets as much as possible
Consistency is the key. Don’t rush things, take it slowly to be able to maintain it, and ALWAYS remember to listen to your body!